The Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru in Kebbi has alerted the general public against falling prey to scammers using fake recruitment portal on social media in the name of the institution.
Abdulaziz Yusuf-Bazata, Registrar of the institution stated this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria in Birnin Kebbi, on Tuesday.
It said: “The attention of the university management has been drawn to the purported advertisement for recruitment currently in circulation in the social media, requesting applicants to send their curriculum vitae to this email address: [email protected]
“The management of the university wishes to notify the general public that no such exercise is going on in the university.
“The management also dissociate itself from the advertorial in the social media as it did not emanate from the university.”
It advised the general public to disregard any such advertisement and beware of scammers who were out to extort the citizenry.
Edited By: Maharazu Ahmed (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3osz
- Financial autonomy: governments and stakeholders reach agreement
- British government. launches football review after Super League fury
- Lagos will create an anti-corruption commission
- Delta Queens defeated Edo Queens for their first Super Six victory
- Buhari sympathizes with Chad and Egypt over tragic events
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Work – NPHCDA
- Greece lifts quarantine requirement for some travelers
- Elections 2023: INEC plans to expand polling stations
- 1 in 4 Nigerians suffers from mental disorders, physiologist says