Enugu: No life lost, nobody injured in Emene incident – Police
NNN: The Police Command in Enugu State has said that no life was lost in the incident that happened in Emene area of Enugu on Wednesday.
The command’s Spokesman, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Enugu on Thursday.
Ndukwe said that some hoodlums attacked and burnt a Sienna vehicle around 5.15pm at Emene on the Enugu-Abakiliki Road.
He flayed some online media report that the incident claimed some lives.
According to him, there was no loss of life and no one sustained any injury in the unfortunate incident.
He further said that the assailants carried out the dastardly act in a tricycle, with their faces masked.
He said that the command dispatched its operatives to the scene as soon as it received a distress call about the attack.
He urged the public to assist the command with credible information that could lead to the arrest of those behind the criminal act. (
- Sallah: Presidency condemn attack on President Buhari’s advance team in Katsina
- My alleged suspension over alleged financial impropriety a huge joke-PDP chairman
- We must appreciate our history to develop as a nation – History Teacher
- Bandits burn down 2 health centres, shut 69 others in Katsina— official
- Police confirm killing of area commander by bandits in Katsina
- UN chief welcomes ECOWAS resolutions on Mali, commends Goodluck Jonathan
- NAOWA gifts food items, medicine, others to widows of fallen soldiers in Imo
- PDP’ll participate in Ebonyi July LG polls- Party Chairman
- Breaking: Sporadic gunshots, bomb blast heard near Kuje Prison
- Gunmen kill police inspector, abduct Chinese national in Kwara
- Gender-based, income inequalities fuelling teen pregnancies in developing countries – UNFPA
- My removal did not follow due process, says Sacked Abia LG boss
- NADCEL: Army Chief, Yahaya, bags chieftaincy title in Imo
- Don calls for inter-agency collaboration to tackle insecurity
- PVCs: Group sensitises FCT women
- Army inaugurates classroom blocks, science laboratory in Imo
- Naira falls again to dollar at Investors, Exporters window
- COVID-19 vaccine trains immune system to create antibodies, says NPHCDA Boss
- Seplat, NLNG proffer solutions to Nigeria’s gas crisis
- NGO tasks Kaduna govt on out-of-school children, free education