By Alex Enebeli
Enugu Correctional Center says it has tightened security around the facility to prevent any attacks that could lead to a jailbreak.
Center spokesman Mr. Emeka on Monday said this in an interview with the Nigeria News Agency (NAN) in Enugu on Tuesday.
According to him, the center is working with other sister security agencies to ensure maximum security around the Enugu Correctional Center.
“We are aware of what happened in Imo and have put in place some measures to prevent such a horrific incident from happening here.
“We are on alert and will resist any jailbreak attempt. For now, the center is secure and safe, ”said Monday. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yEw
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (April 11, 2021)
- Bayelsa Govt warns contractors against cutting corners
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (April 11, 2021)
- How Organizations Can Shape Their Culture for the New World of Work
- Conservative ex-banker Lasso wins presidential run-off in Ecuador
- Promote the financial inclusion of local Senegalese businesses in the energy sector
- Roche: Antibody cocktail diminishes risk of symptomatic COVID-19
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 11, 2021)
- 165 ancient tombs found in east China