The Federal Government will rehabilitate and replace the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) facilities and operational vehicles destroyed during the #EndSARS protests, The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) has assured.
Mustapha noted that many facilities of the FRSC were destroyed during the protests.
“This is regrettable because the function to which these vehicles and equipment are put is for the good of the people of this country, for their safety and well-being.
“I want to express deep regret over the unfortunate incidence that happened within the period of the EndSARS protests.
“I have also looked at what the corps has been able to procure so far.
“I want to assure you that we will look into your plight, especially the need to provide operational vehicles so that you can meet the targets set by the UN resolutions on safety in our country,’’ Mustapha said.
Edited By: Johnson Eyiangho/Obike Ukoh
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3wxz
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 5, 2021)
- Day of the Midwife: Invest in midwives to save more lives — UNFPA
- Liquid Telecom unveils new identity, Liquid Intelligent Technologies in Botswana as it establishes itself as the digital services partner of choice for African businesses
- Buhari salutes ex-NSC DG Al-Hassan Yakmut at 60
- Chelsea whip Real Madrid to reach Champions League final
- Video press release: Weekly press briefing on the coronavirus epidemic
- Enugu State inaugurates board for universal health coverage
- Video Press Release: WHO Africa COVID-19 Online Briefing
- Singer Paul Okoye hits 1m subscribers on YouTube, receives gold plaque