Emirates urges travelers to book summer tickets now
NNN: Emirates has urged intending summer holiday customers who are yet to make their travel arrangements to book at once in order to ensure that they are able to travel on their preferred dates and flights. This comes as the summer holidays draw closer, daily booking volumes are accelerating, and as travel rebounds from the impact of the pandemic.
Emirates is busy preparing for its busiest period with over 550,000 customers expected to fly out from the UAE between June and July on over 2,400 weekly network-wide departures. The Airline has continued to add flights and frequencies where possible as it ramps up its summer schedule, and will be operating close to 80% of its pre-pandemic capacity, or over 1 million weekly seats for this summer to serve demand.
From 1 August, customers travelling from Dubai to London, Paris and Sydney will be able to experience the airline’s full Premium Economy experience, complete with dedicated check-in areas at DXB, luxurious seats offering unrivalled comfort with a pitch of up to 40 inches, soft, sustainable blankets and amenity kits, elevated onboard gastronomy and a premium selection of beverages, amongst other attentive touches.
Customers returning from their holidays abroad can continue their summer experiences on the ground in Dubai with My Emirates Pass. Customers travelling between 1 May to 30 September 2022 can enjoy exclusive offers at over 500 locations, including restaurants, big-name retail outlets, spas and exclusive attractions across the city by simply showing their Emirates boarding pass.
Emirates is working hard to ensure it provides an incredible onboard experience, and a seamless journey on the ground. As many customers have been waiting for almost two years to travel on the ground, customers can look forward to a speedy process when they utilise the airline’s biometric path in Terminal 3 for a contactless journey from select check-in desks, Emirates lounges and boarding gates.
The airline has also introduced other technology-centric services including self-check-in and bag drop kiosks at DXB for a smoother and contactless airport experience. Emirates customers also now have the option to cut down their wait time with 25 mobile check-in ports, where they can get their boarding cards, weigh and tag their bags, and have any of their questions answered by check-in staff.
From Abu Dhabi, Emirates customers can board the airline’s bus service which now operates five times a day. First Class customers can take advantage of Emirates’ new Home Check-in Service that offers them the option to check in from home, free of charge. Emirates’ First Class customers based in Dubai and Sharjah, can have Check-in Agents visit their homes or hotels at pre-booked timings to complete all check-in formalities, including document verification, checking-in of baggage, and issuing boarding passes. There is an allocated counter at the airport for any last-minute extra luggage.
Onboard, customers can look forward to regionally inspired dishes, special menus and an unrivalled beverage offering across all classes, as well as a host of other amenities. Emirates’ award-winning inflight entertainment system, ice, now offers more than 5,000 channels, with content in 40 languages to cater to every taste and preference, including 4,000 hours of the latest movies and TV, and close to 3,500 hours of music and podcasts to choose from.
The airline will be flying to 35 A380 destinations this summer, and customers can look forward to the airline’s signature experience on its flagship double-decker, including its tremendously popular Onboard Lounge and Shower Spa, amongst other award-winning experiences to be found across every cabin class.
- CAF Champions League now to be played over two legs
- CAF moves 2023 AFCON to January and February 2024
- African Super League to kick off August 2023, CAF says
- Kwara United revive continental competition ticket chase by whipping Nasarawa United
- NPFL: Wikki Tourists FC spank former champions Akwa United
- First WAFCON match win for Senegal after spanking Uganda’s Crested Cranes
- Delta APC guber Campaign Organisation lauds INEC on CVR extension
- Adesanya outpoints Cannonier to retain UFC middleweight title
- Presidential Amnesty Programme revokes training contract for ex-agitators
- Nigeria’s unity more important than religious, ethnic inclinations – Army chaplain
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Posters: Kwara agency warns against abuse of billboards
- AbdulRazaq congratulates Offa-born law scholar on professorial rank
- Police arrest suspected fake officer in Ebonyi
- Shots fired in Copenhagen mall, several victims, one arrest
- Match Day 36 results in 2021/2022 NPFL
- Health: AbdulRazaq approves recruitment of 197 medical personnel in Kwara
- Ram dealers bemoan low patronage as prices soar in Benin
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Lagos reiterates commitment to providing enabling environment for MSMEs