Interior Minister Rauf Aregbesola, who made the statement on behalf of the federal government, congratulated all Muslim worshipers in the country and in the Diaspora for attending the occasion of this year.
He urged all Nigerians to imbue themselves with the spirit of love, patience and perseverance which are the virtues of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace_be_upon_him), adding that this would guarantee peace and security in the country. .
Mr. Aregbesola urged Nigerians, especially Muslims, to refrain from violence, lawlessness and other criminal acts. As the indisputable leader of our race, we must show responsible leadership in Africa.
“While calling for an end to all divisive tendencies across the country, the minister urges all Nigerians and young people in particular, to embrace the virtues of hard work and peaceful disposition towards other humans, regardless of faith, ideology, social class and ethnicity and cooperate with the administration led by President Muhammadu Buhari in its efforts to build a progressive and enviable nation of which all citizens would be proud, ”revealed on Friday the permanent secretary of the ministry, Dr Shuaib Belgore, in a statement.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D1O
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22