The Nigeria News Agency (NAN) reports that the Super Six is a competition for the top six teams in the 2020/2021 NWFL Premiership after the league’s abrupt end.
The competition has been introduced to determine the two teams that will represent the country in the inaugural CAF Women’s Champions League.
The competition kicks off Monday at Dipo Dina Stadium in Ijebu-Ode, with the draw on Sunday.
NWFL Director of Operations (COO) Modupe Shabi told NAN after the competition draw on Sunday that the league body hoped it would help produce the best teams to represent Nigeria.
On Tuesday day two, Sunshine Queens will face Edo Queens, FC Robo will face Bayelsa Queens and Delta Queens will face Rivers Angels.
All teams will rest on Wednesday for a comeback on Thursday, when Edo Queens face FC Robo.
Later today, Bayelsa Queens will take on Rivers Angels, while Sunshine Queens will take on Delta Queens.
Matchday 4 will see Rivers Angels face Edo Queens, with Delta Queens facing Bayelsa Queens and FC Robo facing Sunshine Queens.
The final day of the competition, Sunday, will see the matches being played simultaneously, with Edo Queens v Bayelsa Queens, Sunshine Queens v Rivers Angels and FC Robo v Delta Queens. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yWn
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (May 13, 2021)
- Remittance inflows to Nigeria declined by 28% in 2020 – WB
- Coronavirus – Daily update of the state of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 13, 2021)
- FG, Kebbi Govt working to tackle banditry – Bagudu
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 13, 2021)
- Lawan to Governors: Restructure your States before calling for restructuring at federal level
- Coronavirus – South Africa: COVID-19 Statistics in South Africa (May 13, 2021)
- Police investigate fire incident at Enugu INEC office
- Pozzovivo forced to withdraw from Giro d’Italia after stage 6 crash