Gov. Ahmadu Fintiri of Adamawa will chair the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Ward Congresses Electoral Committee for the Edo governorship scheduled for Tuesday.
“The mandate of the committee is to elect three Ad-Hoc delegates in the 192 wards of the state for the upcoming governorship election.
“The exercise is scheduled for Tuesday June 9 across the state,” Akobundu said.
Other members of the committee are; Gov. Diri Douye of Bayelsa; Mrs Mobolaji Lamuye, Hon. Chukwuka Onyema and Sen. Samuel Anyanwu as Secretary.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3hiD
- VSF donates N7m to families of deceased NAF officers
- Okala one of Africa’s greatest goalkeepers — Sports minister
- Centre advocates value reorientation to fight insecurity
- Gunmen set ablaze another police station in Abia, kill 2 cops
- Iran urges int’l community to stop Israeli attacks on Palestinians
- APC denies releasing timetable for congresses, national convention
- Basketball Africa League and Flutterwave announce multi-year partnership
- India inaugurates 1st batch of indigenous anti-COVID-19 drug
- AUDA-NEPAD and Ecobank Group partnership move to funding phase of 100,000 MSME Initiative