He said this in a statement by his press assistant Mr Danjuma Joseph to Lafia on Sunday.
Al-Makura who congratulated Christians on the occasion of the celebration of Easter, urging them to take the opportunity to pray for the unity, peace and prosperity of the country.
He added that apart from prayers for unity, Christians should also contribute to nation building by being patriotic, passionate and making significant contributions to the positive development and progress of the country.
Al-Makura, also chairman of the Senate Committee on Solid Minerals, Mining, Steel Development and Metallurgy, also advised all citizens to learn from pain, joy, love and care that characterized the period of the loan and the celebration of Easter.
“The lessons of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as explained in the Holy Bible, are a demonstration of love and selflessness, and as recipients of His everlasting love, we must extend them to our similar, ”he said.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yBh
- FG travels to verify bragging, extortion by passport officers
- Banditry: Buhari meets 7 Governments of N / West, N / Central
- Restlessness: NEC affirms Nigeria’s unity
- The FG declares its readiness to support women farmers in MSMEs
- NEC provides update on railway infrastructure development
- 50 first-class graduates get TESCOM jobs in Kwara
- Group to plant 10,000 trees in FCT
- Death of Deby: AU must find a solution to Chad’s problems – FG
- FCTA identifies SMEs as panacea for economic growth