By David Adeoye
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State congratulated Christians in the state and around the world on the celebration of Easter 2021, urging them to embrace more love and forgiveness.
Makinde, in a statement released to Ibadan on Saturday by his chief press secretary Taiwo Adisa urged Christians to, in the spirit of the season, continue to be keepers of their brothers and forgive others.
The governor expressed his gratitude to God for sparing the lives of the people of the state, especially the Christian faithful to attend the Easter season.
He instructed Christians across the state not to take the price Jesus Christ paid for their salvation lightly and to continue to stay connected to Jesus Christ.
“Jesus Christ paid the price for us. We must therefore continue to support the government and, in the spirit of the season, be the guardians of our brothers.
“If someone has offended you, this is the time to forgive. This is also the time to connect with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who died so that we can be saved, ”said Makinde.
The governor urged residents of the state to continue to support his administration and stand steadfast. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yAj
- FG travels to verify bragging, extortion by passport officers
- Banditry: Buhari meets 7 Governments of N / West, N / Central
- Restlessness: NEC affirms Nigeria’s unity
- The FG declares its readiness to support women farmers in MSMEs
- NEC provides update on railway infrastructure development
- 50 first-class graduates get TESCOM jobs in Kwara
- Group to plant 10,000 trees in FCT
- Death of Deby: AU must find a solution to Chad’s problems – FG
- FCTA identifies SMEs as panacea for economic growth