The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.58 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Tuesday.
As markets opened here, the U.S. dollar was quoted at 107.58-59 yen compared with 107.61-71 yen in New York and 107.17-18 yen at 5 p.m. on Monday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0809-0809 dollars and 116.28-29 yen against 1.0801-0811 dollars and 116.27-37 yen in New York and 1.0833-0835 dollars and 116.10-14 yen in late Monday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3cti
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin