Dollar changes hands around 107.58 yen level in early trade in Tokyo
NNN: The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.58 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Tuesday.
As markets opened here, the U.S. dollar was quoted at 107.58-59 yen compared with 107.61-71 yen in New York and 107.17-18 yen at 5 p.m. on Monday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0809-0809 dollars and 116.28-29 yen against 1.0801-0811 dollars and 116.27-37 yen in New York and 1.0833-0835 dollars and 116.10-14 yen in late Monday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
- Abuja fans express disappointment over Super Falcons’ poor performance against South Africa
- Kenya: President Kenyatta Assures of Conducive Investment Environment
- Super Falcons unfazed inspite of loss to South Africa, says Coach Waldrum
- Win against Nigeria crucial to our title ambition, says South Africa’s coach
- Libya: new suspected mass graves found in Tarhuna, says UN human rights probe
- Paucity of funds delays development of education in Katsina State – Official
- Borno inaugurates committee on repatriation, management of repentant insurgents
- Police re-arrest jailbreaker in Ondo State
- Army restates resolve to checkmate proliferation of small arms, light weapons
- Nadal swats away Dutchman Van de Zandschulp to march into quarters
- Presidential Amnesty boss woos N/Delta Diaspora to invest at home
- Saudi Exports Hosts 80 Egyptian and Nigerian Importers
- 2023: Sani picks El-Rufai’s deputy, Balarabe, as running mate
- Hoodlums attack lawmakers, injured 6, damage cars in Bauchi
- Enugu fans express dismay over Super Falcon 2-1 loss to S/Africa
- Lagos govt partners Ebony Life Academy to train 119 youths in filmmaking
- 2023: Focus on candidates’ antecedents, not religion leaning, Group urges Nigerians
- Encomiums pour in for Olu Jacobs at 80
- Borno PDP crisis deepens, as faction suspends legal adviser, others
- DMO lists 2 FGN savings bonds for subscription at N1,000 per unit