As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 108.39-41 yen compared with 108.37-47 yen in New York and 109.48-50 yen at 5 p.m. on Monday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1304-1305 dollars and 122.54-55 yen against 1.1289-1299 dollars and 122.38-48 yen in New York and 1.1300-1301 dollars and 123.71-75 yen in late Monday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3hC6
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin