Dollar changes hands around 107.83 yen level in early trade in Tokyo
NNN: The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.83 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Thursday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.83-84 yen compared with 107.70-80 yen in New York and 107.59-61 yen at 5:00 p.m. (local time) on Wednesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0806-0807 dollars and 116.52-53 yen against 1.0817-0827 dollars and 116.52-62 yen in New York and 1.0855-0856 dollars and 116.79-83 yen in late Wednesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
- Enugu fans express dismay over Super Falcon 2-1 loss to S/Africa
- Lagos govt partners Ebony Life Academy to train 119 youths in filmmaking
- 2023: Focus on candidates’ antecedents, not religion leaning, Group urges Nigerians
- Encomiums pour in for Olu Jacobs at 80
- Borno PDP crisis deepens, as faction suspends legal adviser, others
- DMO lists 2 FGN savings bonds for subscription at N1,000 per unit
- 2022 WAFCON: South Africa stun champions Nigeria in group opening game
- Fayemi swears in Agbede as new HoS
- Tan’s dream run ended by Anisimova at Wimbledon
- UN mission uncovers new suspected mass graves in Libya
- Fritz flies into Wimbledon quarter-finals to earn family stripes
- Naira falls to dollar at Investors and Exporters window
- Arsenal sign Jesus from Manchester City
- New Zealand to host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup playoff tournament
- All quiet on Centre Court as calm Kyrgios beats Nakashima
- Tomljanovic downs Cornet in rollercoaster outing to reach quarter-finals
- New Zealand to Host First Ever FIFA Women’s World Cup Play-Off Tournament
- PVC: SDP chieftain urges public holiday in Kwara
- ECOWAS leaders adopt Jonathan’s recommendations on way forward in Mali
- African Insurances Brokers Association elects new president