The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.83 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Thursday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.83-84 yen compared with 107.70-80 yen in New York and 107.59-61 yen at 5:00 p.m. (local time) on Wednesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0806-0807 dollars and 116.52-53 yen against 1.0817-0827 dollars and 116.52-62 yen in New York and 1.0855-0856 dollars and 116.79-83 yen in late Wednesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-39vv
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin
- Bauchi halts wages of 715 suspected ghost workers – SSG
- Governor Oyetola inaugurates committee on mining pollution
- Kwara launches 500 hectare youth farm program