The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.75 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Wednesday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.75-76 yen compared with 107.71-81 yen in New York and 107.38-39 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0856-0857 dollars and 116.98-117.02 yen against 1.0852-0862 dollars and 116.96-117.06 yen in New York and 1.0830-0831 dollars and 116.29-33 yen in late Tuesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-39hc
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin