The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.70 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Monday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.70-72 yen compared with 107.81-91 yen in New York and 107.20-21 yen at 5 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1116-1116 dollars and 119.70-75 yen against 1.1104-1114 dollars and 119.74-84 yen in New York and 1.1105-1106 dollars and 119.05-09 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3g4W
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin