The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.69 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Tuesday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.69-70 yen compared with 107.74-76 yen at 5 p.m. on Monday in Tokyo.
Financial markets in the United States were closed on Monday for a national holiday.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0900-0904 dollars and 117.40-44 yen against 1.0876-0877 dollars and 117.18-22 yen in late Monday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3eXE
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin