The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.69 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Monday.
As of 9 a.m. local time, the dollar was quoted at 107.69-70 yen compared with 107.53-63 yen in New York and 107.79-81 yen at 5 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0864-0864 dollars and 117.00-01 yen against 1.0871-0881 dollars and 116.93-117.03 yen in New York, and 1.0828-0829 dollars and 116.72-76 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-38Ph
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin
- Bauchi halts wages of 715 suspected ghost workers – SSG
- Governor Oyetola inaugurates committee on mining pollution