The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.51 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Monday.
As markets opened here, the U.S. dollar was quoted at 107.51-52 yen compared with 107.47-57 yen in New York and 107.69-70 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0821-0822 dollars and 116.35-39 yen against 1.0815-0825 dollars and 116.30-40 yen in New York and 1.0740-0742 dollars and 115.66-70 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3aCK
- Kwara Govt welcomes 129 doctors, others
- Customs strike force intercepts 513 bags of foreign rice
- NABDA partner ABU on genetically improved maize
- Senate seeks more incentives for new entrants to cement production
- The FG reaffirms its commitment to the growth of MSMEs to stimulate GDP
- AU mourns ousted Chadian President Deby Mourning
- CBN urges banks to support businesses seeking expansion
- Lawan praises a harmonious relationship between the arms of government
- Providing public services is key to improving lives – SERVICOM