The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.51 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Monday.
As markets opened here, the U.S. dollar was quoted at 107.51-52 yen compared with 107.47-57 yen in New York and 107.69-70 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0821-0822 dollars and 116.35-39 yen against 1.0815-0825 dollars and 116.30-40 yen in New York and 1.0740-0742 dollars and 115.66-70 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3aCK
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security