The United States dollar changed hands around the 107.37 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Thursday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.37-38 yen, compared with 107.40-50 yen in New York and 107.56-58 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1251-1251 dollars and 120.80-84 yen against 1.1247-1257 dollars and 120.90-121.00 yen in New York and 1.1231-1232 dollars and 120.80-84 yen in late Wednesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3n8O
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel