As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.34-35 yen, compared with 107.32-42 yen in New York and 107.20-22 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1252-1257 dollars and 120.77-79 yen against 1.1250-1260 dollars and 120.82-92 yen in New York and 1.1320-1322 dollars and 121.35-39 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3kEs
- Kwara Govt welcomes 129 doctors, others
- Customs strike force intercepts 513 bags of foreign rice
- NABDA partner ABU on genetically improved maize
- Senate seeks more incentives for new entrants to cement production
- The FG reaffirms its commitment to the growth of MSMEs to stimulate GDP
- AU mourns ousted Chadian President Deby Mourning
- CBN urges banks to support businesses seeking expansion
- Lawan praises a harmonious relationship between the arms of government
- Providing public services is key to improving lives – SERVICOM