As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.34-35 yen, compared with 107.32-42 yen in New York and 107.20-22 yen at 5:00 p.m. on Friday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1252-1257 dollars and 120.77-79 yen against 1.1250-1260 dollars and 120.82-92 yen in New York and 1.1320-1322 dollars and 121.35-39 yen in late Friday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3kEs
- SPDC’s pipeline spills 276 barrels of crude in April – Report
- Gov. Emmanuel donates N60m to families of slain policemen
- Maize farmers promise high produce, urge FG to sustain import ban
- We don’t need war in Nigeria — Ooni of Ife
- LASG to partner German firm on agribusiness
- Kano Govt to inaugurate waste recycling project, create 4,000 jobs –official
- FG delegation to visit Ghana over Nigerian/Ghanaian traders’ conflict
- NGX opens week upbeat with N59bn growth
- Kwara launches interest-free loans for young entrepreneurs