The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.32 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Friday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.32-37 yen compared with 107.18-28 yen in New York and 106.86-87 yen at 5 p.m. on Thursday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0806-0807 dollars and 116.02-03 yen against 1.0800-0810 dollars and 115.82-92 yen in New York and 1.0804-0805 dollars and 115.45-49 yen in late Thursday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3d5a
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin
- Bauchi halts wages of 715 suspected ghost workers – SSG
- Governor Oyetola inaugurates committee on mining pollution
- Kwara launches 500 hectare youth farm program
- Group worries about rising wave of insecurity in southeast