Dollar changes hands around 107.32 yen level in early trade in Tokyo
NNN: The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 107.32 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Friday.
As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 107.32-37 yen compared with 107.18-28 yen in New York and 106.86-87 yen at 5 p.m. on Thursday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0806-0807 dollars and 116.02-03 yen against 1.0800-0810 dollars and 115.82-92 yen in New York and 1.0804-0805 dollars and 115.45-49 yen in late Thursday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
- Army restates resolve to checkmate proliferation of small arms, light weapons
- Nadal swats away Dutchman Van de Zandschulp to march into quarters
- Presidential Amnesty boss woos N/Delta Diaspora to invest at home
- Saudi Exports Hosts 80 Egyptian and Nigerian Importers
- 2023: Sani picks El-Rufai’s deputy, Balarabe, as running mate
- Hoodlums attack lawmakers, injured 6, damage cars in Bauchi
- Enugu fans express dismay over Super Falcon 2-1 loss to S/Africa
- Lagos govt partners Ebony Life Academy to train 119 youths in filmmaking
- 2023: Focus on candidates’ antecedents, not religion leaning, Group urges Nigerians
- Encomiums pour in for Olu Jacobs at 80
- Borno PDP crisis deepens, as faction suspends legal adviser, others
- DMO lists 2 FGN savings bonds for subscription at N1,000 per unit
- 2022 WAFCON: South Africa stun champions Nigeria in group opening game
- Fayemi swears in Agbede as new HoS
- Tan’s dream run ended by Anisimova at Wimbledon
- UN mission uncovers new suspected mass graves in Libya
- Fritz flies into Wimbledon quarter-finals to earn family stripes
- Naira falls to dollar at Investors and Exporters window
- Arsenal sign Jesus from Manchester City
- New Zealand to host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup playoff tournament