As markets opened here, the dollar was quoted at 106.82-83 yen compared with 106.81-91 yen in New York and 106.93-95 yen at 5 p.m. on Thursday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.1288-1289 dollars and 120.57-64 yen against 1.1294-1304 dollars and 120.71-81 yen in New York and 1.1362-1364 dollars and 121.50-54 yen in late Thursday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3igN
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin
- Bauchi halts wages of 715 suspected ghost workers – SSG
- Governor Oyetola inaugurates committee on mining pollution