The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 106.92 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Thursday.
As markets opened here, the U.S. dollar was quoted at 106.92-93 yen compared with 107.00-10 yen in New York and 107.05-06 yen at 5 p.m. on Wednesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0820-0822 dollars and 115.70-71 yen against 1.0814-0824 dollars and 115.74-84 yen in New York and 1.0837-0838 dollars and 116.01-05 yen in late Wednesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3cSb
- Kwara Govt welcomes 129 doctors, others
- Customs strike force intercepts 513 bags of foreign rice
- NABDA partner ABU on genetically improved maize
- Senate seeks more incentives for new entrants to cement production
- The FG reaffirms its commitment to the growth of MSMEs to stimulate GDP
- AU mourns ousted Chadian President Deby Mourning
- CBN urges banks to support businesses seeking expansion
- Lawan praises a harmonious relationship between the arms of government
- Providing public services is key to improving lives – SERVICOM