The U.S. dollar changed hands around the 106.92 yen level in early deals in Tokyo on Thursday.
As markets opened here, the U.S. dollar was quoted at 106.92-93 yen compared with 107.00-10 yen in New York and 107.05-06 yen at 5 p.m. on Wednesday in Tokyo.
The euro, meanwhile, fetched 1.0820-0822 dollars and 115.70-71 yen against 1.0814-0824 dollars and 115.74-84 yen in New York and 1.0837-0838 dollars and 116.01-05 yen in late Wednesday afternoon trade in Tokyo.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3cSb
- Coronavirus – Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update (May 7, 2021)
- Ramadan: RMAFC Chairman Mbam urges Nigerians to be tolerant, brothers’ keepers
- B-roll: African rugby teams meet to prepare for the Olympics and Olympic draft – Day 1
- Troops foil kidnap attempt, kill 1 bandit in Kaduna
- D’banj leads Nigeria to Motorsport Championships
- Super league – FIFA chief Infantino: “We need to face the problems in football together”
- Forum tasks FG on MSMEs growth
- Video press release: Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- APC will take over Rivers Govt House in 2023- State Chairman