DLA Piper and FTI Consulting to Assist on Commonwealth School of Compliance Legacy Programme
NNN: DLA Piper (www.DLAPiper.com) (along with its DLA Piper Africa offices) and FTI Consulting announced their participation in a new Commonwealth School of Compliance.
At a time of immense change, challenge and disruption, the Commonwealth has an important role to play in coping with the impact of the pandemic and rebuilding the global economy, by creating a more sustainable and resilient ecosystem.
The new Commonwealth Compliance School, launched by the Government of Rwanda, will help the Commonwealth meet these challenges by training future Commonwealth public and private sector leaders in international sustainability, governance, risk and compliance standards. .
Trade, investment and innovation are key to achieving this optimistic and sustainable common future, and the need to build trust and confidence will underpin it. Confidence that our leaders are the custodians of future prosperity and confidence in the institutions, organizations and companies that play such an important role in delivering this legacy.
The Commonwealth School of Compliance will be a platform to increase shared understanding, knowledge and interconnectedness among member countries and help train future leaders from the public and private sectors in best practices of sustainability, governance, risk and compliance.
- 120 correctional centre inmates in Enugu gain admission into National Open University
- We’ll ensure changes in DisCos don’t disrupt service – FG
- Research: CSO tasks Kwara Govt on budget spendings
- Buhari salutes Army on 2022 NADCEL
- NMet predicts 3-day cloudiness, sunshine from Thursday
- Eid-el-Kabir: FRSC begins enlightenment campaign for motorists in Kano
- Barkindo’s death: NOG organisers call off 2022 dinner/award night
- Gov. Bagudu approves N52.9m for Kebbi boarding schools to celebrate sallah
- Nigerian petroleum industry holds night of tributes for Barkindo
- Our governorship candidate yet to announce running mate – Lagos PDP
- NSCDC urges newly recruited officers to maintain discipline, commitment
- Nigeria requires over 350m trees yearly to check deforestation – NCF
- FEMA, JICA empower IDPs in Abuja
- 2023: Group tasks INEC on peaceful, fair polls
- Influencer urges youths to maximise social media for wealth creation
- NOA expresses readiness to partner with CSOs, others on vote-buying
- Plateau APC Guber Candidate picks Butmang as running mate
- UK wants improved implementation of disability laws in Nigeria
- Running mate: PDP group faults voting by screening committee
- Gov. Fintiri commiserates with Barkindo family