American Disk Jockey (DJ) and record executive, Khaled Mohammed Khaled a.k.a DJ Khaled had welcomed his second child with wife, Nicole Tuck.
The 44 year-old music mogul shared the good news via his Instagram page @djkhaled on Tuesday and wrote; “THANK
A visibly excited DJ Khaled could not hide his excitement from the photo shared on his page.
Although Khaled has not announced the sex of the child, it appears both mother and child are doing well.
Fans and friends have already started sending in congratulatory messages on his Instagram. As one wrote @ adarrow.ad “congratulations!! much blessings”.
Report has known that Khaled has a habit for spoiling his kids with expensive gifts and a ‘to-die-for’ lifestyle.
Assumptions are that the new baby would get a similar treatment like that of his first son, Asahd, maybe another album named after the new baby.
The Nigeria News Agency reports that in November 2019, American singer Chris Brown also welcomed his second child.
In view of this, the 30 year-old singer, has kept his fans busy with cute photos of the baby on his Instagram page.
Edited by: Dorcas Jonah/Ifeyinwa Omowole
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2Ydf
- Enugu State inaugurates board for universal health coverage
- Video Press Release: WHO Africa COVID-19 Online Briefing
- Singer Paul Okoye hits 1m subscribers on YouTube, receives gold plaque
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 5, 2021)
- Coker resumes as NTDC boss
- WAPA reiterates commitment to vulnerable women in Lagos
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 5, 2021)
- EU moots military training mission to Mozambique – Official
- Vaccine shortage increases risk of COVID-19 resurgence