A year that was largely defined by the COVID-19 pandemic finally ended, but challenges still lie ahead for the global community to deal with.
Countries and organizations need to ramp up cooperative efforts to be better prepared for new waves of COVID-19 infections, seek recovery of the hard-hit global economy, and maintain stability in regions that have seen turmoil over the past year.
- Coronavirus – Africa: First doses of COVID-19 COVAX vaccine administered in Africa
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (February 28, 2021)
- The Qhubeka ASSOS team announces a solid program for Le Samyn
- Professor Umar Danbatta to deliver the Bullion lecture
- SouthBridge Investments announces innovative joint venture with Charles Kié as CEO
- African Energy Chamber Advisory Board book now available for pre-order
- Africa LNG report now available: Mozambique at the forefront of global gas development
- Vodacom Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and Mondia launch the first maternal health service of its kind in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Africa can and must decide how to harness its natural resources, especially with gas (by NJ Ayuk)
- Hapag-Lloyd opens new office in Kenya