Giles said that 62 millionaires with other consolation prizes and digital marketing classes for 10,000 DiamondXtra customers would be rewarded in this Season 14.
He said the promo would provide new and existing customers with the unique opportunity to win fantastic cash prizes within a specific period.
Giles said the Season 14 promo was designed from a survey conducted on customers to know the changes they needed to see.
He said the promo would feature its recurring salary for life, business grant, education grant and different cash prize categories from its monthly and quarterly draws.
“The DiamondXtra reward scheme is one of the ways the bank creates value and meets the needs of its loyal customers.
“With the launch of this new season, the reward scheme has been revitalised and reloaded to create more winners,” Giles said.
He said DiamondXtra was one of the most successful deposit products in the country that encourages customers to save their money, gain interest on their savings and rewards them as they keep saving.
Giles said that DiamondXtra introduced in July 2008 had impacted the lives of its loyal customers.
He noted that over 24,000 customers have been rewarded with more than N6 billion since the inception of the promo.
“We have given out education grants, business grants and Salary for life.
“The launch of DiamondXtra Season 14 is our best yet; and that’s because it is yours. From the very beginning, DiamondXtra was designed by our customers themselves,” he said.
According to him, the bank will reward 359 customers in the four zones for the outdoor draws.
Mrs Adaeze Umeh, Group Head, Consumer Banking, Access Bank, said customers would be rewarded with N270 million in prizes in DiamondXtra Season 14.
Umeh said the bank had impacted many families since the inception of the promo.
She said the world has moved to digital economy due to the impact of the COVID-19.
Umeh added that the bank had introduced digital DiamondXtra accounts openings and would as well train its customers digitally.
According to her, new or existing customers can either open a DiamondXtra account in any of its Access Bank branches across the country or fund their account with a minimum of N5,000 to qualify them for the draw.
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents
- Ooni urges Oyetola to rely on divine success for his second term
- Average price for 5kg cooking gas increases to N3,800.47- NBS
- Primary : Atiku visits Gombe, confident of PDP delegates’ support
- Ondo assembly passes 2022 OSOPADEC budget into law
- Okada ban: Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement
- Gov. Ugwuanyi sets up, operationalises 10 type-3 PHC centres in Enugu – ENS-PHCDA boss
- WHO urges increased surveillance as COVID-19 cases rise in Americas
- Mali’s withdrawal from G5 Sahel, Joint Force ‘a setback’ for the region
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- CAN, JNI pledge support as FG conducts headcount for teachers, pupils
- Delta traditional rulers to partner CSOs to deepen gains of MDGs
- I’ll complete airport, school projects before leaving office – Fayemi
- ASUU Strike: NANS protests in Ekiti
- British Council to establish Arts, Culture Academy in Nigeria
- Africities 2022 Summit: Backbone of the continent, intermediary cities absorb most of the urban population growth, according to a report co-led by the African Development Bank
- Lagos govt., Polaris Bank unveil N1bn fund to empower artisans
- Nigeria reiterates commitment to implementing GCM agreement in New York
- Okada ban: Lagos residents express divergent views
- Perm Sec. harps on need to revive lost cultural values, traditions
- Businessman arraigned for alleged importation of fake drug
- Enugu: No life lost, nobody injured in Emene incident – Police
- FCTA demolishes over 30 houses in Trademore Estate Lugbe, over flooding
- Salami Panel: Magu will still be prosecuted if indicted despite promotion – Minister
- African Energy Week (AEW) Releases First Video for its Energy Investment Drive
- Troops recover guns, ammunition from insurgents enclave in Imo – Army spokesman
- Couple charged with involuntary manslaughter of housemaid knows fate July 7
- FG, Netherland to intensify efforts at curbing environmental hazards in Nigeria
- Investigating Policy and Business Requisites to Boost Hydrocarbon Investment in Africa
- NGO canvasses for more awareness on laws against SGBV in grassroots
- Agroforestry, Land Use policy to address land degradation – Minister
- African Energy Week calls for nominations to its world-renowned African Energy Awards
- Managing internal boundary crisis key to sustainable development — Ondo deputy governor
- Digitalisation will make public service smarter, faster — Akeredolu
- 25 ships discharge petrol, other items at Lagos ports
- Smart Africa Digital Academy (SADA) Launches its National Digital Academy in Ghana
- Army boss calls for civil society involvement in tackling insecurity
- 10th Youth Development Webinar Program 2022 “Building Youth Resilience: Transition to Green Economy and Beyond”
- Buhari’s support gave me political glory – Bauchi governor
- ICT: NCC begins awareness creation on safety, security for girls
- WHO authorises China’s CanSinoBIO Covid-19 vaccine
- Court permits landlord to break open, change locks on tenant’s door
- Sanwo-Olu describes RANAO as vanguard association for national development
- Africa Hospitality Investment Forum (AHIF) Returns to Morocco
- Community leader, 2 others docked for alleged intimidation
- Zamfara APC holds mini delegates conference
- Indonesia lifts palm oil export ban after protests
- Three Professors Win 2022 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Prize for Impactful Achievement in Islamic Economics
- CSO to support implementation of $700m W/Bank water project in Nigeria
- Organisation reels out interventions to discourage irregular migration in Nigeria.