The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) (www.TonyElumeluFoundation.org), Africa’s leading philanthropy empowering African entrepreneurs, is now accepting applications on www.TEFConnect.com for its TEF 2021 Entrepreneurship Program. The deadline is fast approaching , this year’s intervention, which includes funding of $ 5,000, mentoring and training for each selected company, prioritizes the economic recovery of young African entrepreneurs following the severe consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic.
To meet the unique challenges of the pandemic, lift millions of people out of poverty and create sustainable jobs across the continent, the Foundation’s entrepreneurship program will empower more than 3,500 young African entrepreneurs.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation, which celebrated ten years of impact in 2020, empowers a new generation of African entrepreneurs, through the TEF Entrepreneurship Program. Successful applicants receive world-class business training, mentorship, non-refundable seed capital of up to $ 5,000, and global networking opportunities. The program is open to entrepreneurs from across Africa, whether they are new start-ups or existing start-ups, operating in any sector.
Tony Elumelu Foundation CEO Ifeyinwa Ugochukwu said: “The Tony Elumelu Foundation demonstrates more than ever our commitment to unleashing the potential of young African entrepreneurs, the key to Africa’s long-term economic transformation. The pandemic has created challenges across the continent, but we know that with the proven Tony Elumelu Foundation program, we can execute the largest Covid-19 economic stimulus plan for African SMEs and break the cycle of poverty in Africa.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation’s $ 100 million entrepreneurship program, launched in 2015 to empower 10,000 entrepreneurs over 10 years, is now entering its 7the and has empowered to date over 9,000 young African entrepreneurs from 54 African countries. Potential applicants should apply on the digital networking hub for African entrepreneurs, www.TEFConnect.com.
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (February 23, 2021)
- Raubenheimer satisfied with Bok Women’s progress
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- The first doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine were delivered to Ghana via COVAX
- The Government of Pakistan and the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed an annual financing plan amounting to US $ 1.1 billion
- Coronavirus – Uganda: COVID-19 update (February 23, 2021)
- NaturalShrimp Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Aquaculture Assets from Hydrenesis Aquaculture, LLC