By Alex Enebeli
Nigerian-American singer, songwriter and record producer, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido is set to announce a new partnership brand.
The music superstar took to his official Twitter account @davido to announce the partnership.
He tweeted, “Announcing another partnership with an Amazing brand later today. God is good.
Davido rose to fame after releasing “Dami Duro”, the second single from his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo 2012.
In 2012, Davido won the Next Rated award at the Headies and between 2013 and 2015, he released a number of hit singles.
In July 2016, Davido signed a record deal with Sony’s RCA Records and had in October 2016, released the 5-track EP Son of Mercy , which was supported by the singles “Gbagbe Oshi”, “How Long” and “Coolest Kid in Africa”.
Davido was nominated as one of the Top 100 most influential Africans by New African magazine in 2019 and had also released so many hit songs.
He also founded the record label, Davido Music Worldwide (DMW). (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zrD
- Coronavirus – Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update (May 15, 2021)
- Campenaerts 7th after an impressive breakaway effort on stage 8 of the Giro d’Italia
- Biden discusses Gaza conflict with Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Gov. Buni for grants financial autonomy to judiciary in Yobe
- Egypt to host inaugural CAF Women’s Champions League finals
- NOUN VC urges 17,804 matriculating students to be studious, courageous
- Navy releases list of successful candidates for Basic Training School
- Flood: Gov. Yahaya warns residents against dumping refuse in drainages
- FG reiterates commitment to restore mangrove in Ogoniland