Dani Dyer Gives Birth to Twins with Footballer Partner Jarrod Bowen
Earlier this year, Dani Dyer, a former Love Island contestant, announced that she was expecting children with her partner, West Ham forward, Jarrod Bowen. And now, she has given birth to twin girls! The reality TV star shared the exciting news with her fans on Instagram, posting a photo of her newborn daughters sleeping in a hospital cot.
The babies were dressed in pink onesies and hats adorned with large bows. However, the names of the twins have yet to be revealed. Bowen also posted the same photo on his Instagram story, and described it as “the best week of his life.”
Congratulatory messages poured in from all corners, including Bowen’s West Ham teammate, Declan Rice, ex-Love Islander Amber Davis, and even Dyer’s father, EastEnders actor Danny Dyer. Rice and Davis wished the couple well, with Rice calling it “unbelievable,” and Davis referring to Dyer as a “super mummy.”
Dyer now has three children, with twin daughters joining her firstborn son, Santiago, who she had with her ex-boyfriend, Sammy Kimmence, in January 2021. Kimmence was later convicted of fraud and sentenced to three and a half years in jail.
Dani Dyer first rose to prominence as the winner of the 2018 season of Love Island, where she appeared alongside her then-boyfriend Jack Fincham. Following their split, she rekindled her romance with Kimmence and later confirmed her relationship with Jarrod Bowen.
This latest addition to their family is a testament to Dyer and Bowen’s growing love and commitment to each other. Fans of the couple eagerly await their next update.
- Barcelona Unlikely to Sign Winger Luismi Cruz Due to Cost
- Kogi Governor Assures APC of Victory in Gubernatorial Election
- Nigerian Artist Kcee Launches Groundbreaking New Genre ‘Ojapiano’
- Buhler Introduces Latest Technologies to Revolutionize Nigerian Food Commodity Market
- Countries with the Highest Unemployment Rates
- Chelsea sets £52m asking price for Kai Havertz amid Real Madrid interest
- Roma Manager Jose Mourinho Indicates He Will Stay with Club
- AC Milan’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic Retires from Football at 41
- Carlos Alcaraz Could “Probably” Win Roland Garros, Says Lorenzo Musetti
- Tennis Player Calls Opponent “Brave One” After Upset Win