However, this has yet to be studied in clinical trials, Alexander Gintsburg, director of the National Epidemiology and Microbiology Research Center in Gamaleya, told Sputnik.
“We assume, although this will need to be investigated in clinical trials.
“Such immunity will be sterile, that is, the vaccinated person will not only have humoral immunity, but also mucosal immunity at the portal of entry,” Gintsburg said.
Sputnik / NAN
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3DxL
- COVID-19: Nigeria records 3 cases of omicron variant infections
- Mozambique conference calls for revival of fishing communities
- Complement your education with skills acquisition, NYSC boss charges corps members
- CEMAC Ministers Endorse African Energy Week 2022
- UNICEF and Liquid Intelligent Technologies launch a partnership to help Giga bridge the digital divide in Africa
- Nigeria, Chad to partner on power interconnection –Minister
- Prof. Florence Obi: Celebrating 1 year of an Icon in office
- Minister decries lack of improved cocoa seedlings
- IMF Management Completes First Review of the Staff-Monitored Program with Guinea Bissau
- A child was infected with HIV every two minutes in 2020 – UNICEF
- EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu invites youths for Peace Walk
- 257 projects amounting to over N20b duplicated in 2021 budget- ICPC boss
- No nation can develop without respect for rule of law —- AfDB president
- MTN offers 575m shares at N169 per share
- Police rescue 3 kidnapped persons, recover 3 AK-47 rifles in Zamfara