The Philippines now has more than 962,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 16,265 deaths.
The DFA said Duterte had appointed Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin as his summit special envoy who would discuss ASEAN’s collective efforts to address threats and challenges to peace and stability in the region.
“This special leaders’ meeting will address pressing issues in the region, including recovery efforts, the situation in Myanmar, efforts to strengthen the ASEAN community, foreign relations, and regional and international issues,” said added the press release from the DFA. (Xinhua / NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z4q
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 6, 2021)
- Jagun emerges new president of computer professionals council
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 6, 2021)
- Lagos to connect 100 schools to internet in May – Sanwo-Olu
- #EndSARS: Insurance companies pay N4bn claims – NIA
- NCDC confirms 28 new COVID-19 infections in Nigeria
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 6, 2021)