The NCDC made this known on its official twitter handle on Tuesday.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Plateau state recorded 183 new cases on Tuesday after recording 25 new cases on Monday.
The health Agency said that the new cases brought the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 55,456.
According to the NCDC, 103 people who have been treated and recovered from the infection were discharged on Tuesday, raising the total number of recoveries to 43,334.
The NCDC said that six new fatalities also raised the death toll to 1,067 in the country.
Meanwhile, the NCDC said that the Nigeria International Travel Portal was live.
“Read COVID-19 Provisional Quarantine Protocol for Travellers via covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/media/files/CO
The agency apologised to everyone that had challenges with the travellers platform.
“We are working across several ministries and agencies, with banks and laboratories, across Federal and State governments to make the system work for all.
“We will communicate further. However, our Public Health Advisory to Nigerians on COVID-19 is updated regularly to reflect the latest information on COVID-19 including: Travel advice, advice for health workers and advice for businesses,” it said.
Edited By: Chidinma Agu/Ismail Abdulaziz
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3tUH
- COVID-19: FG imposes midnight curfew, reintroduces ban on mass gathering
- Stolen artifacts: Oba of Benin disowns impostors
- C/River to deploy drones for medical supplies – Ayade
- Karate Federation to attend Olympic qualifiers in Paris
- Maiden Davnotch Tennis Championship attracts 300 athletes
- Fans react as Davido ‘spanks’ daughter, Hailey for twerking
- Eid-el-Fitr: FRSC deploys 1,820 personnel in Kano State
- Ramadan: Tambuwal urges Islamic scholars to continue praying for Nigeria, Buhari
- Role of Control Centre in arms proliferation and national security