By Abujah Racheal
The Nigerian Center for Disease Control (NCDC) has confirmed 84 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 163,736.
The NCDC also revealed on its official Twitter on Saturday that a death had been recorded and 25 dismissals had been obtained in the past 24 hours.
He said that of all the confirmed cases, 154,098 have been released and 2,060 deaths recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The health agency said the number of active cases in the country as of April 10 was 7,520.
He said a multisectoral National Emergency Operations Center (COU), activated at level 3, continued to coordinate national response activities in the country.
NCDC said the country had tested 1,803,177 people since the first confirmed case of COVID-19 was announced in February 2020 (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yJ9
- WHO panel urges bold overhaul of pandemic prevention measures
- $540bn remittance flow reaches low-and-middle-income countries in 2020- WB
- Arsenal dent Chelsea’s Champions League push
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59
- NECO: 115 inmates credit English, Maths in Enugu
- Infinix Releases Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro Series Powerful Performance. Iconic design
- Eid-el-fitr: Yahaya Bello calls for national integration
- Eid el-Fitr; Atiku wants Nigerians reflect on peace, unity
- Osinbajo graces Museveni’s inauguration in Kampala