The NCDC revealed it on Thursday on its official Twitter account.
He said the country had not reported any deaths related to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, while the death toll in the country was 2,061 since the start of the pandemic.
NCDC, however, said 154,285 people had recovered from the deadly virus, representing a 94% recovery rate, as the number of recoveries on Thursday increased by 15 across the country.
He said the country had also tested 1,803,177 people since the announcement of the first confirmed case of COVID-19 on February 27, 2020.
The agency added that a multisectoral National Emergency Operations Center (COU), activated at level 3, continued to coordinate national response activities in the country.
The NCDC noted that as of April 15, the country’s number of active cases stood at 7,669 people. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yRd
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59
- NECO: 115 inmates credit English, Maths in Enugu
- Infinix Releases Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro Series Powerful Performance. Iconic design
- Eid-el-fitr: Yahaya Bello calls for national integration
- Eid el-Fitr; Atiku wants Nigerians reflect on peace, unity
- Osinbajo graces Museveni’s inauguration in Kampala
- Managing mental health conditions among army officers
- Infant, two others die in gas explosion in Ogun
- Uzodimma dissolves cabinet, sacks 20 commissioners