Gov. Muhammad Badaru told newsmen in Dutse on Tuesday that those excempted were workers in the Ministries of Health, Finance and Water Resources.
Gov. Badaru said: “As you’re aware, civil servants have been working from home for about one month now. The situation on ground does not permit us to recall them to office.
“Therefore, the work at home order has been extended for another two weeks until May 19, 2020.”
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that the Jigawa government had on March 24 directed it’s civil servants to work from home for two weeks as part of measures to curb the spread of Coronavirus in the state.
On April 7, the government extended the order by directing the workers to continue to work from home for another next two weeks, till April 21.
On April 21, the order was extended to May 5.
Edited By: Modupe Adeloye/Wale Ojetimi (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3bKG
- How seamless payment experiences make retail brands more valuable and relevant (By Gilbert Lungu)
- Binance To Host Its First Offline Event In Cameroon
- Coronavirus – Uganda: Tackle the misinformation about Covid-19 Vaccination in Acholi
- Nigerian Air Force’s Super Tucano jet destroy ISWAP armoury, training bases in Lake Chad
- Deputy Chief Maybury Supports the 16 Days Campaign and World AIDS Day on ELBC Radio
- Akeredolu won’t allow workers enjoy Christmas – Ondo PDP Alleges
- Bill to regulate administration of sports mooted
- Compact: African Development Bank and IFC Partner to Advance Economic Development in Lusophone African countries
- Lagos govt explains why Nigerian Army intervened during EndSARS protests
- N15 bn cocoa processing plant begins operation in Ondo
- Fighting against drought-induced hunger: FAO provides rural households in Somalia with cash livestock and agricultural support
- ABU, CBN develop national farmers’ database
- Nigerian Navy arrests 5 stowaways at Lagos anchorage
- Woodside Energy Confirms Participation at MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021
- After media reports, Kano govt unseals chamber of lawyer who secures victory against Ganduje-led APC