This is contained in a statement issued on Thursday in Pankshin by the Registrar of the college, Mrs Elizabeth Homsuk.
Homsuk, who regretted the interruption of the college’s academic activities due to COVID-19 Pandemic, said that the institution would resume normal academic activities, but with adherence to the COVID-19 protocols.
“Lectures and other suspended academic programs will commence immediately on Monday, Nov. 9, 2020,” she said.
According to her, details of adjusted academic calendar and examination dates were already on the college notice boards for further guidance and actions.
She advised students, who have not paid their school fees and completed registration to do so on resumption without any delay.
The registrar warned students against breaching the COVID-19 protocol, which include wearing of face masks and regular washing of hands as well as maintaining social distance.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the college was closed in March following the directive of the federal and state governments after the outbreak of coronavirus in the country.
Ahead of the reopening of the college, the buildings and environment was fumigated two weeks ago for smooth academic activities .
Edited By: Bayo Sekoni
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3whl
- Opening remarks by the WHO Director-General at the high-level emergency virtual meeting of African ministers of health on the COVID-19 situation in Africa
- Coronavirus – Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update (May 7, 2021)
- Ramadan: RMAFC Chairman Mbam urges Nigerians to be tolerant, brothers’ keepers
- B-roll: African rugby teams meet to prepare for the Olympics and Olympic draft – Day 1
- Troops foil kidnap attempt, kill 1 bandit in Kaduna
- D’banj leads Nigeria to Motorsport Championships
- Super league – FIFA chief Infantino: “We need to face the problems in football together”
- Forum tasks FG on MSMEs growth
- Video press release: Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel