President Muhammadu Buhari will again address the nation later this evening, the Presidency has announced.
Adesina said the president would make the broadcast at 8 p.m today (April 27).
”Television, radio and other electronic media stations are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), respectively, for the broadcast,” he said
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that the president had earlier addressed the nation in March and on April 13 where he announced measures.
NAN observed that the additional 14-day lockdown extension in FCT, Lagos and Ogun will expire by 11 p.m on April 27.
Edited By: Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3aIR
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel