COVID-19 test results conducted on February 18, 2021 confirm 14 new cases. The accumulated confirmed cases are 40,168.
The breakdown of the new cases is: 14 contacts and alerts: Kampala (9) Amuru (3) Bududa (1) Mbarara (1).
- One printer for fast, high-definition CAD and poster production – the new Canon imagePROGRAF TX series
- Facebook launches ‘LeadHERs: Life Lessons From African Women’ – a book highlighting women leaders from across Africa
- World Rugby has made the difficult decision to recommend the postponement of the 2021 Rugby World Cup, which is due to take place in New Zealand from September 18 to October 16, until next year.
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (March 2, 2021)
- The Qhubeka ASSOS team excites by igniting the Samyn
- Club Swan offers an alternative solution to buy crypto in Africa
- WFP calls for solution to fuel shortages in Yemen threatening to worsen widespread food insecurity
- Health center rehabilitated, mobile clinics deployed to support the refugee crisis in eastern Sudan
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (March 1, 2021)
- Statement by UNICEF Nigeria Representative Peter Hawkins on the release of abducted schoolgirls in Jangebe, Zamfara State, Nigeria