Chinese Ambassador to Sierra Leone HE Hu Zhangliang presented 200,000 doses of SinoPharm COVID-19 vaccine to His Excellency President Dr Julius Maada Bio on behalf of the President and the People’s Republic of China.
The donated items, which arrived in the country on Thursday, February 25, 2021, also included 201,600 pieces of disposable needles and syringes.
In his statement before the symbolic Coronavirus handover ceremony.
He further expressed his gratitude to President Bio for receiving the donation on behalf of his government and thanked Foreign Minister Nabeela Tunis, the National COVID-19 Emergency Response Center and all who helped. during childbirth.
After receiving the donation, President Bio expressed his gratitude to the Chinese Government, pointing out that China has continuously helped Sierra Leone whenever the small West African nation needs help.
He said, “A friend in need is a friend indeed,” adding that Sierra Leone was grateful for the great show of friendship and assured them of the finality of the vaccines.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y9s
- NITDA ensuring a secure cyberspace for national security – DG
- Buhari welcomes former CNN award winner Oshukeye at 65
- Ramadan blessings: Buhari welcomes Nigerien President Bazoum to Iftar
- Manufacturing, the key to job creation – AbdulRazaq
- COVID-19 worsens TB cases in Nigeria – Director
- Abia police command confirms attack on Uzuakoli division post
- 2023: Ebonyi INEC forms OEs for proposed voting units
- Governor Wike urges FG to allow states to develop minerals and pay royalties
- COVID-19: NCDC Performs 1,870,915 Tests, Confirms 70 New Infections