Press release from the Ministry of Health and Social Development:
This day, April 29, 2021, out of nine hundred and seventy-nine (979) samples tested, health services recorded thirty-five (35) new cases of COVID-19. In addition, we note one hundred and nine (109) cured patients and four (4) deaths in the last twenty-four (24) hours. Likewise, eighty-eight (88) patients are hospitalized in care structures among more than fifteen (15) severe cases in intensive care and one thousand one hundred and sixty-eight (1168) home follow-ups.
- Kenieba – 3 cases
- Kati – 2 cases
- Kalaban coro – 3 cases
- Yanfolila – 1 case
- Bankass – 3 cases
- Bandiagara – 1 case
- Municipality I – 2 cases
- Common II – 4 cases
- Municipality III – 3 cases
- Common IV – 5 cases
- Common V – 5 cases
- Common VI – 6 cases
To date, the cumulative situation is:
- 13815 positive case,
- 481 death
- 8467 healed.
The search continues to find all contacts.
Nowadays, 2310 contact persons are monitored daily.
The Ministry of Health and Social Development invites the populations to remain calm and to respect the preventive measures.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zmo
- Eid -el-Fitr: Gov. Ganduje frees 123 prison inmates
- Coronavirus – Malawi: Daily update of information on COVID-19 (May 13, 2021)
- World Bank to construct 13.16km Lagos farm roads
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 13, 2021)
- Eid el-fitri: Cleric preaches unity, tolerance to check ethnicity
- Cargo Airport project ‘ll increase economic fortunes of Anambra- ONICCIMA
- FIFA World Report: Give Every Talent a Chance
- Diaspora voting critical to effective participation in governance – council
- Visit Rwanda and RwandAir join the Basketball Africa League as official partners