331 people have tested positive for coronavirus disease, out of a sample of 4,725 people.
54 patients recovered while 3 succumbed to coronavirus disease, bringing the total number of deaths to 1,866.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3ybl
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Take advantage of police recruitment, commissioner urges Southeast youth
- Rugby Africa in discussion with Mariama Diallo, captain of the Senegalese women’s national team at 15
- Kano Pillars FC unveil Super Eagles Cpt Ahmed Musa
- States, FCT generates N1.31trn as IGR in 2020 – NBS
- Coronavirus – South Africa: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Group invests $ 500 million in cassava processing
- Sugar War: NGO urges FG to resolve dispute amicably
- EU-Africa green talks in Madrid: a green future for Africa