394 people tested positive, out of a sample of 2,923 people. The positivity rate is 13.5%. The total number of confirmed positive cases is now 139,842. The cumulative tests to date are 1,523,313.
Distribution of positive cases by age;
0-9 years (14),
10-19 years (23),
20-29 years old (52),
30-39 years old (97),
40-49 years old (69),
50-59 years old (66),
60 and over (73).
Distribution of counties;
Uasin Gishu 22,
Trans Nzoia 5,
Nandi 1, Taita Taveta 1, West Pokot 1, Elgeyo Marakwet 1 and Embu 1.
2,217 patients recovered from the disease, 1,542 from various health facilities and 675 from home and isolation care. Total recoveries now stand at 96,578.
14 deaths have been reported, cumulative deaths are 2,258.
Cumulative deaths by age;
0-9 years (45),
10-19 years (17),
20 to 29 (92),
30-39 years old (202),
40-49 years (316),
50-59 years old (514),
60 years and over (1,072).
Our sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who have lost their loved ones.
1,576 patients are admitted to various health facilities across the country
6,182 patients are in isolation and home care.
205 patients are in intensive care, 46 in ventilatory assistance and 130 in supplemental oxygen. Heavy check mark 29 patients are under observation.
257 patients are on supplementary oxygen separately, including 242 in general services and 15 in the high dependency unit (HDU).
A total of 325,592 Kenyans have been vaccinated to date.
Cumulative vaccination status in counties;
Nairobi, Nakuru, Uasin Gishu, Kisumu and Kiambu counties recorded the highest total number of vaccinations to date, 108,180; 23,511; 18,516; 13,644 and 13,623 respectfully.
A total of 277 adverse reactions to the vaccine have been reported across the country. These include headaches and other side effects. The majority of them would have been eliminated within 2 days.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yFl
- Masses critical stakeholders in my administration – Gov. Oyetola
- Eid-el-Fitr: Fire Service CG cautions Nigerians on fire safety measures
- Fears of ‘full-scale war’ between Israel, Palestinians as deaths rise
- Riot Games MENA breaks cultural barriers to unite gamers with the launch of Anta Al Batal, a new musical beat for VALORANT
- Eid-el-Fitr: Police deploys 4,144 personnel in Kano State
- The Qhubeka ASSOS team faces the Challenge Mallorca
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (May 11, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 11, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC deploys 700 personnel in C/River