Six patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in Gash Barka and Anseba regions.
Among these, five patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (3), Ali-Ghidir (1) and Goluj (1), in the region of Gash Barka. The sixth patient comes from the Keren quarantine center, Anseba region.
In contrast, six patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the central region made a full recovery and were released from these institutions.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,064 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to date has risen to 3,340.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yE8
- Minister FCT honors traffic controller
- The FG reconstitutes the boards of directors of NABTEB, NSSEC
- SEC accuses traders of frustrating electronic dividend registration
- Correctional center controller recommends amnesty for some inmates
- Society defines May 5 as National Bible Day
- SEC instructs CMOs to update investor information
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- FG distributes inputs to 7,500 women farmers
- Intelligence gathering is key to resolving insurgency -GOC