Six patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in Gash Barka and Anseba regions.
Among these, five patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (3), Ali-Ghidir (1) and Goluj (1), in the region of Gash Barka. The sixth patient comes from the Keren quarantine center, Anseba region.
In contrast, six patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the central region made a full recovery and were released from these institutions.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,064 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to date has risen to 3,340.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yE8
- Gunmen kidnap businessman in Kwara
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 update (April 22, 2021)
- NSCDC intercepts tanker with gasoline siphoned in Ogun
- FG collaborates with Sierra Leone on road safety – SGF
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (April 22, 2021)
- At 100, the Chinese Communist Party transformed China, the world – Ambassador
- Irrigation: Kano Govt releases water from Watari dam
- Jigawa government to demarcate 95 km of grazing reserves and roads for livestock
- Nigeria reports 100 new COVID-19 infections, 0 deaths in 10 days