Sixteen patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the central, Gash Barka and southern regions.
Of these, eight patients come from quarantine centers in Asmara, in the central region. Seven other patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (5), Ghirmaika (1) and Ali-Ghidir (1), in the region of Gash Barka. The last patient comes from the quarantine center in Mendefera, southern region.
On the other hand, forty-eight patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the Gash Barka region have fully recovered and are discharged from these institutions.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,389 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,564.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z5e
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel