Sixteen patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the central, Gash Barka and southern regions.
Of these, eight patients come from quarantine centers in Asmara, in the central region. Seven other patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (5), Ghirmaika (1) and Ali-Ghidir (1), in the region of Gash Barka. The last patient comes from the quarantine center in Mendefera, southern region.
On the other hand, forty-eight patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the Gash Barka region have fully recovered and are discharged from these institutions.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,389 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,564.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z5e
- Siemens, German government and Solidarity Fund hand over 100-bed modular hospital solution
- NiMet predicts 3 days cloudiness, thunderstorms from Friday
- Arrival of the new Hapag-Lloyd East Africa service in Kenya and Tanzania
- Eid-el-Fitr: Uzodimma hosts Muslims in Imo
- Envoy pledges to strengthen Nigeria-Cuba relations
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 13, 2021)
- Real Madrid stay in title hunt with win at Granada
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 13, 2021)
- Nadal follows Djokovic into Rome Open quarter-finals after epic fightback