Eleven patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the northern Red Sea, Gash Barka, central and Anseba regions.
Of these, seven patients are from the Mahmimet quarantine center in the northern Red Sea region. Two patients come from a quarantine center in Tessenei, in the Gash Barka region. Another patient comes from the Keren quarantine center, in the Anseba region. The latest patient comes from a quarantine center in Asmara, in the central region.
In contrast, seven patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the central region made a full recovery and were released from these institutions.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,341 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,548.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z2j
- Eid -el-Fitr: Gov. Ganduje frees 123 prison inmates
- Coronavirus – Malawi: Daily update of information on COVID-19 (May 13, 2021)
- World Bank to construct 13.16km Lagos farm roads
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 13, 2021)
- Eid el-fitri: Cleric preaches unity, tolerance to check ethnicity
- Cargo Airport project ‘ll increase economic fortunes of Anambra- ONICCIMA
- FIFA World Report: Give Every Talent a Chance
- Diaspora voting critical to effective participation in governance – council
- Visit Rwanda and RwandAir join the Basketball Africa League as official partners