Eleven patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the northern Red Sea, Gash Barka, central and Anseba regions.
Of these, seven patients are from the Mahmimet quarantine center in the northern Red Sea region. Two patients come from a quarantine center in Tessenei, in the Gash Barka region. Another patient comes from the Keren quarantine center, in the Anseba region. The latest patient comes from a quarantine center in Asmara, in the central region.
In contrast, seven patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the central region made a full recovery and were released from these institutions.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,341 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,548.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z2j
- Amaechi inaugurates 11-member committee to probe activities of NPA
- India’s IT hub Bengaluru, rural areas struggling with virus surge
- NiMet predicts 3 days cloudiness, sunshine
- Minister Lauds Lalong for sports development initiatives
- Senate says MDAs yet to remit over N3trn
- FG committed to workers’ welfare – APC Scribe
- Gov. Bello calls for prayers to end insecurity
- Edo revenue board warns against illegal tax collection
- Tackling youth unemployment By Timi Olubiyi