Forty-six patients have been diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out over the past three days at quarantine centers in Gash Barka, southern Red Sea, northern Red Sea, central and from Anseba.
Of this number, eighteen patients come from the quarantine centers of Goluj (6), Adibara (5), Ali-Ghidir (4) and Mensura (3), in the region of Gash Barka. Seventeen patients come from the quarantine center in Assab, in the southern Red Sea. Seven patients are from the Massawa quarantine center in the northern Red Sea. Two patients come from the quarantine centers of Senafe (1) and Adi-Quala (1), in the southern region. A patient comes from the Asmara quarantine center in the central region. The last patient comes from the Keren quarantine center, in the Anseba region.
In contrast, forty-six patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the southern (41), northern Red Sea (3) and central (2) regions made a full recovery and discharged from these facilities.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,334 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,537.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yZy
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC deploys 700 personnel in C/River
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 11, 2021)
- NEITI, EFCC, others set to enforce transparency in extractive industry
- FIFA and Qatar invite MAs to discuss human rights with international experts ahead of FIFA World Cup
- Pozzovivo tests his legs after Campenaerts’ breakaway in the 4th stage of the Giro d’Italia
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Gov. Bello urges Nigerians to keep faith with government
- The Significance And Lessons From Ramadan
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 11, 2021)