Twenty-one patients have been diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in Gash Barka and central regions.
Among these, twenty patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (6), Om-Hajer (4), Goluj (4), Ali Ghidir (4) and Agordat (2), in the region of Gash Barka. The last patient is from Asmara, central region.
In contrast, four patients who received medical treatment in the Center (3) and Gash Barka (1) regions fully recovered and were released from these facilities.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus increased to 2,388 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 2,913.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3ycq
- The FG reconstitutes the boards of directors of NABTEB, NSSEC
- SEC accuses traders of frustrating electronic dividend registration
- Correctional center controller recommends amnesty for some inmates
- Society defines May 5 as National Bible Day
- SEC instructs CMOs to update investor information
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- FG distributes inputs to 7,500 women farmers
- Intelligence gathering is key to resolving insurgency -GOC
- Coronavirus – Namibia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)