Eight patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the southern, Gash Barka and central regions.
Of these, four patients are from a quarantine center in Adi Keih, in the southern region. Three patients come from the Om-Hajer (2) and Barentu (1) quarantine centers, in the Gash Barka region. The latest patient comes from a quarantine center in Asmara, in the central region.
On the other hand, forty patients who received medical care in the regions of Gash Barka (31), Anseba (6) and Central (3), have fully recovered and have been discharged from these establishments.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus risen to 2,384 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 2,892.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3ybb
- EU condemns terrorist attack on Damasak, says humanitarian crisis looms
- Sub-Saharan Africa needs 245 billion dollars in external financing in 5 years – IMF
- NANNM seeks better wellness program for nurses
- Minister FCT honors traffic controller
- The FG reconstitutes the boards of directors of NABTEB, NSSEC
- SEC accuses traders of frustrating electronic dividend registration
- Correctional center controller recommends amnesty for some inmates
- Society defines May 5 as National Bible Day
- SEC instructs CMOs to update investor information