Thirty-seven patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the Gash Barka, southern Red Sea, central and northern Red Sea regions.
Of this number, thirty-one patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (22), Barentu (6), Shambko (2) and Ali-Ghidir (1) in the Gash Barka region. Four patients come from the quarantine centers of Assab (3) and Rahaita (1), in the southern region of the Red Sea. One patient is from the Asmara quarantine center in the central region, while the last is from Massawa, in the northern Red Sea region.
On the other hand, fifty-two patients who received medical treatment in the regions of Gash Barka (36), central (6), southern Red Sea (6) and northern Red Sea (4) , made a full recovery and were discharged. of these facilities.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus increased to 2,225 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to date has risen to 2,826.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y7i
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (April 13, 2021)
- Coe warns of effect of further Tokyo Olympics postponement
- UN-Habitat and Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) partner in cash transfer initiative to protect residents of Kismayo from effects of COVID-19 pandemic
- Mass bag: Kaduna NLC calls to prayer
- Coronavirus – Sierra Leone: COVID-19 update (April 13, 2021)
- JUSUN strike blocks Evans trial
- WHO builds confidence in COVID-19 vaccination, tackles reluctance in West Nile subregion
- East African and international political leaders and financial experts highlight best practices in green investing
- Plateau: a student who protested falls from the vehicle, dies