Thirty-seven patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the Gash Barka, southern Red Sea, central and northern Red Sea regions.
Of this number, thirty-one patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (22), Barentu (6), Shambko (2) and Ali-Ghidir (1) in the Gash Barka region. Four patients come from the quarantine centers of Assab (3) and Rahaita (1), in the southern region of the Red Sea. One patient is from the Asmara quarantine center in the central region, while the last is from Massawa, in the northern Red Sea region.
On the other hand, fifty-two patients who received medical treatment in the regions of Gash Barka (36), central (6), southern Red Sea (6) and northern Red Sea (4) , made a full recovery and were discharged. of these facilities.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus increased to 2,225 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to date has risen to 2,826.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y7i
- INEC confirms the death of 3 employees in the Borno accident
- 8 repentant activists, kidnappers become pastors in the OPM church
- Oyeyemi instructs FRSC staff to quickly upload vehicle information
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (April 18, 2021)
- Weeds and rodents invade the premises of the Steyr assembly plant in Bauchi
- Our investment in the BIP will promote infrastructure development – Dangote
- Natural risk mapping project in ECCAS member states: the final validation workshop took place on March 29 and 30, 2021
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (April 18, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (April 18, 2021)